Position Summary: We are looking for a Business Development Executive who will be
responsible for supporting deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis and
negotiating prices for proactive bids and proposals. Manage proposal response process,
including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reporting Line: Lead, Business Development
Objective: The Business Development Executive will be responsible for driving
business growth, expanding our customer base, and increasing
revenue through strategic marketing and sales initiatives. Your
primary focus will be on promoting our diagnostic services to
healthcare providers, clinics, hospitals, and individual patients.
Core Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders
• Clinical and Non-clinical staff
• Develop a base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
• Determine clients’ particular medical diagnostic needs and financial capacity by scheduling appointments.
• Sales/marketing of our services to different hospitals, Pharmacies, Industries, etc.
• Complete coverage by delivery policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
• Improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
• Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients, ensuring mutually beneficial terms and conditions.
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Meet Set Targets monthly and yearly.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy to meet and exceed sales targets
• Gather customer feedback and insights to improve our services and customer satisfaction.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of our diagnostic services to effectively communicate the value proposition to potential clients.
• Generate leads and identify new business opportunities through networking, cold calling, and market analysis
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong client relationship management and development aptitude
• Solid interpersonal/presentation skills
• Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, and Analysis skills.
• Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status, and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts, and network.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills.
• BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
• Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Good Target achieved track record from previous employments.
• Minimum of 2 – 4 years of sales/marketing experience in the Diagnostic industry (preferably on the mainland)